It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Three Red Lights Podcast, Episode 120
- - "Teachers should prepare the students in well manner for exams. They..."
- Game Scoop! Podcast, Episode 130
- - "Girls and ladies all over the world want to have perfectly straight..."
- Podcast Beyond: Uncharted 3 and PSP 2 Bombshells
- - "Really great article, thank you! "
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "The acquisition of knowledge is very soft in nature the entire success..."
- CastMedium Podcast 078 – Games marketing talk
- - "Many colleges needs more information for good education. Those are all..."
- - " <a href="http://www.chaoscar ds.co.uk”..."
- A Life Well Wasted | Episode 3: Why Game?
- - "Acquisition of knowledge is the most important and vital role of the..."
- Three Red Lights Podcast, Episode 122
- - "Formal and informal education is very necessary and impotent the formal..."
- GWJ Conference Call Episode 146
- - "A child needs both attention from the parents and teachers. Without..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 4 – Player One Podcast
- - "Keep in mind, that you can deal with every writing problems, if you..."