It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Podcast Beyond: Uncharted 3 and PSP 2 Bombshells
- - "Thanks for more info. "
- Creative Screenwriting – World’s Greatest Dad Q&A
- - "It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am happy..."
- Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin’ Down the Wolfman
- - "As the admin of this site is working, no question very..."
- Creative Screenwriting – We Own the Night Q&A
- - "Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m..."
- Engadget Podcast 125 – 01.08.2009: CES Day 2
- - "Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I’m going to..."
- - "I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs..."
- - "Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your..."
- Joystiq Podcast 108 – Red Link edition
- - "Thank you regarding giving this greater info. Let me talk about taking that..."
- Engadget Podcast 126 – 01.09.2008: CES day three
- - "Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues...."
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "There are lots of conventional mmorpgs close to, and perhaps..."