It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "just so happens that I 'm looking for an article similar to..."
- Tekzilla 174 – HBO without Cable, Free Defrag Speeds Up Windows!
- - "Trizo latest news – Trizo is a UK based contract electronics manufacturer...."
- Retronauts Episode 82: 12/10/2009
- - "conference equipment hire "
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "Video game merchandise "
- - "magic the gathering cards – Trading cards available at Chaos Cards...."
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "So many learners using your web site information. Your blog supplying..."
- - "This is very impressive and quite innovative. Being a music junkie i really admired..."
- Drunken Gamers Radio 11-14-09
- - "What can be benefited by being drunk? "
- The Totally Rad Show – Episode 136: Finger Twister
- - "I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time..."
- CastMedium Podcast 078 – Games marketing talk
- - "Hello my friend! I want to say thaqt this article is amazing, nice..."