It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Out of the Game, Ep. 11
- - "The acquisition of new and novel precepts are required and imposed...."
- Podcast Beyond: Uncharted 3 and PSP 2 Bombshells
- - "Uncharted 3 looks really sick! collegeonlineclasses.org "
- CastMedium Podcast 088 – XBLA & Summer of Arcade talk
- - "If a student intends to do the assignment writing in an efficient..."
- The /Filmcast Ep. 121 – Paranormal Activity 2
- - "This really is job well done by the writer. I truly loved scanning this good..."
- CastMedium Podcast 085 – E3 2011 predictions talk
- - "Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so..."
- - "The process of the knowledge is very central and essential. It is..."
- CastMedium Podcast 092 – PTW ahoy!
- - "I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I..."
- Talking Points #1 – Mobile games in a traditional gaming context
- - " <a href="http://www.chaoscar ds.co.uk” target=”_blank”..."
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 129
- - "This podcast is made by a lot of analysis about the main theme of the story...."