It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- The Engadget Show – 010: Jimmy Fallon, Kudo Tsunoda, Microsoft Kinect, iPhone 4, Samsung Captivate, Droid X
- - "Very nice post dear.Keep sharing. "
- The Idle Thumbs Podcast 1: THE GREAT GATLING-GUNSBY
- - "Education is the thing which never leaves us alone. If we are fully..."
- Filmspotting #319: The Social Network / Top 5 Ambition Movies
- - "Therefor the children should act in a certain way that depict that an..."
- The /Filmcast Ep. 118 – The Social Network
- - "The process of writing and reading is very necessary and vital. The future..."
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 88
- - "The point is that money neither means that with the help of it we will be..."
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "Yes, if people wanted to claim for their wrong act as it may be wrong..."
- Out of the Game, Ep. 3
- - "We do need to make the mindset of the people that if they were unable to..."
- Retronauts Episode 82: 12/10/2009
- - "Welcome to world about gym decking! Gym decking UK is mostly a hub from where..."
- CastMedium Podcast 090 – Google+ talk
- - "Welcome in the world from gym surfaces! Gym surfaces UK can be described as hub..."
- Retronauts Episode 83: 12/22/2009
- - "Welcome with the world in gym flooring surfaces! Gym flooring surfaces UK is..."