It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Tekzilla 174 – HBO without Cable, Free Defrag Speeds Up Windows!
- - "Quartz Glass – Multi-lab offer BNP 2 Machinable Aluminium Nitride in blocks,..."
- - "Trizo latest news – Trizo is a UK based contract electronics manufacturer...."
- Casting Gear 004 – Drunken Gamers Radio
- - "Really you added a new sight of compressor to my knowledge. I am thankful..."
- Giant Bombcast 07-13-2010
- - " https://www.change.org/en-IN/o rganisations/snorin… "
- - "Now a days snoring is a big problem even children also affected in this..."
- Giant Bombcast 08-11-2009
- - "In canada you will find education as really tough thing due to..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "just so happens that I 'm looking for an article similar to..."
- Retronauts Episode 82: 12/10/2009
- - "conference equipment hire "
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "Video game merchandise "
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "So many learners using your web site information. Your blog supplying..."