It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Giant Bombcast 10-19-2010
- - " Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read,essay..."
- - "Teacher should direct the comments and questions back to other students...."
- CastMedium Podcast 090 – Google+ talk
- - "The learning lab is providing the best Maths and English tutor in..."
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "Thanks for gifting the readers such a nice piece of conrtent. I am a..."
- Giant Bombcast 12-14-2010
- - "Computer and internet are necessary for the production and analysis of the..."
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 94
- - "Education should be easily available in the society for the girls as..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 6 – Giant Bombcast
- - " Education is the word which comes in our mind whenever we see books...."
- Filmspotting #325: Fair Game / Top 5 Penn Performances
- - "The study of political sciences and geography are very necessary and..."
- Giant Bombcast E3 2009 Day Two
- - "The process of production of data and knowledge is very important and..."
- Jon’s Podcast Recommendation #2: The Totally Rad Show
- - "The assignment is composed of the different parts and components. The..."