It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Joystiq Podcast 108 – Red Link edition
- - "Yesterday, while Ӏ was at woгk, my sister ѕtole my iphone and tested..."
- CastMedium Podcast 086 – E3 2011 talk
- - "Casting takes place at all in traditional ambushes as always. People stand..."
- Engadget Podcast 130 – 01.23.2009: Angry rant edition
- - "Stealth is a big part of Ghost Warrior and certain areas will..."
- - "Once the communication between your credit card processing..."
- - "It’s a joy, shortly put, to see a game like Wakfu reaching..."
- Engadget Podcast 126 – 01.09.2008: CES day three
- - "This is a topic that is close to my heart… Many thanks! Exactly where are..."
- - "I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web..."
- - "I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, because..."
- Engadget Podcast 123 – 12.27.2008: Goodbye 2008 edition
- - "Of course, irons have also evolved a lot and unlike the ancient..."
- 1UP.com down– and out?
- - "Google is a terrific place to..."