It seems this week for the first part, the GI guys may not be recording in their normal spot and/or with their normal equipment as the audio a bit echoey. In the first segment, Heavy Rain is the topic of discussion and there is a lot of praise all around for it. They make the point that although it may play like it at times, game director David has urged that this is not an adventure game. Another interesting point that is made is about how well the decisions you make work in seamlessly with the story. The second segment focuses on the recent...
- Drunken Gamers Radio 11-14-09
- - "What can be benefited by being drunk? "
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "This is very impressive and quite innovative. Being a music junkie i really admired..."
- - "Great Blog.. I like your approach to compose.. I bookmark your site join. Keep..."
- The Totally Rad Show – Episode 136: Finger Twister
- - "I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time..."
- - "Your grasp of this topic is astounding. It truly touched me and I’m..."
- CastMedium Podcast 078 – Games marketing talk
- - "Hello my friend! I want to say thaqt this article is amazing, nice..."
- The Totally Rad Show | Episode 112 – Driving Garments
- - "Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from..."
- A Life Well Wasted – Episode Four: Artists, Fans & Engineers
- - "Nice post. I would like to visit again to your website. Thanks for..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "this is one of the most amazing beautiful things I have ever..."
- Engadget Podcast 127 – 01.20.2009: CES day four
- - "This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for..."