iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- CastMedium Podcast 080 – Media Consumption Corner #3
- - "This is a show I really worth seeing. All the same, it is sheer fun,..."
- CastMedium Podcast 087 – Media Consumption Corner #5
- - "This clip is quite influenced me, and this is one of those good..."
- GWJ Conference Call Episode 210
- - "hey friends its really awesome site for all of you friends..."
- CastMedium Podcast 085 – E3 2011 predictions talk
- - "It was really unexpected. In general, I love movies about mediums..."
- - "Honestly, I had never had much confidence in every medium. All the..."
- The /Filmcast Ep. 121 – Paranormal Activity 2
- - "This film really excites my mind, this film still worth watching. I..."
- - "In fact, this movie can scare you if you really want to see it at night...."
- Filmspotting #325: Fair Game / Top 5 Penn Performances
- - "Analyze cricket is now dull and also prosaic. Some concrete floor..."
- /Filmcast Ep. 109 – Inception
- - "The particular ICC Planet Cup 2011 will probably be co-hosted simply..."
- Listen UP: 09/28/2009
- - "Olympic Hockey 2008 finds the usa in any mammoth battle to thwart the..."