iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 104
- - "In this modern age of science and education, we have easy access to..."
- Out of the Game, Ep. 11
- - "The acquisition of new and novel precepts are required and imposed...."
- Podcast Beyond: Uncharted 3 and PSP 2 Bombshells
- - "Uncharted 3 looks really sick! collegeonlineclasses.org "
- CastMedium Podcast 088 – XBLA & Summer of Arcade talk
- - "If a student intends to do the assignment writing in an efficient..."
- The /Filmcast Ep. 121 – Paranormal Activity 2
- - "This really is job well done by the writer. I truly loved scanning this good..."
- CastMedium Podcast 085 – E3 2011 predictions talk
- - "Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so..."
- - "The process of the knowledge is very central and essential. It is..."
- CastMedium Podcast 092 – PTW ahoy!
- - "I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I..."
- Talking Points #1 – Mobile games in a traditional gaming context
- - " <a href="http://www.chaoscar ds.co.uk” target=”_blank”..."