iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Casting Gear 004 – Drunken Gamers Radio
- - "nvdsklvnsd "
- CastMedium Podcast 090 – Google+ talk
- - "There are so many different aspects when it comes to this topic. Thank..."
- Major Nelson Radio – Show #313 : NCAA basketball 09 March Madness Edition, The Pitt and NFS Shift
- - "Nice. "
- Giant Bombcast 09-29-2009
- - "Assignment and essay writing are very complex and intricate for the..."
- Listen UP: 09/28/2009
- - "Education is very proficient and mandatory element of the students and..."
- CastMedium Podcast 083 – Media Consumption Corner #4
- - "Your site is awesome, great job I love your content writing and..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "vmdklvmsdlv "
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 113
- - "uk watch at http://www.mpsreunited.co.uk "
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 104
- - "good watch at http://www.vistaav.com/vist.ht m "
- Game Scoop! Podcast, Episode 136
- - "uk jackets at http://www.mohanan.co.uk "