iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- The Engadget Show – 010: Jimmy Fallon, Kudo Tsunoda, Microsoft Kinect, iPhone 4, Samsung Captivate, Droid X
- - "Very nice post dear.Keep sharing. "
- The Idle Thumbs Podcast 1: THE GREAT GATLING-GUNSBY
- - "Education is the thing which never leaves us alone. If we are fully..."
- Filmspotting #319: The Social Network / Top 5 Ambition Movies
- - "Therefor the children should act in a certain way that depict that an..."
- The /Filmcast Ep. 118 – The Social Network
- - "The process of writing and reading is very necessary and vital. The future..."
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 88
- - "The point is that money neither means that with the help of it we will be..."
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "Yes, if people wanted to claim for their wrong act as it may be wrong..."
- Out of the Game, Ep. 3
- - "We do need to make the mindset of the people that if they were unable to..."
- Retronauts Episode 82: 12/10/2009
- - "Welcome to world about gym decking! Gym decking UK is mostly a hub from where..."
- CastMedium Podcast 090 – Google+ talk
- - "Welcome in the world from gym surfaces! Gym surfaces UK can be described as hub..."
- Retronauts Episode 83: 12/22/2009
- - "Welcome with the world in gym flooring surfaces! Gym flooring surfaces UK is..."