iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Game Scoop! Podcast, Episode 130
- - "Girls and ladies all over the world want to have perfectly straight..."
- Podcast Beyond: Uncharted 3 and PSP 2 Bombshells
- - "Really great article, thank you! "
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "The acquisition of knowledge is very soft in nature the entire success..."
- CastMedium Podcast 078 – Games marketing talk
- - "Many colleges needs more information for good education. Those are all..."
- - " <a href="http://www.chaoscar ds.co.uk”..."
- A Life Well Wasted | Episode 3: Why Game?
- - "Acquisition of knowledge is the most important and vital role of the..."
- Three Red Lights Podcast, Episode 122
- - "Formal and informal education is very necessary and impotent the formal..."
- GWJ Conference Call Episode 146
- - "A child needs both attention from the parents and teachers. Without..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 4 – Player One Podcast
- - "Keep in mind, that you can deal with every writing problems, if you..."
- Three Red Lights Podcast, Episode 123
- - "The remainder of committee charges who was to identify gaps and need..."