iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- CastMedium Podcast 086 – E3 2011 talk
- - " I find the blog mail very intriguing and furthermore very informative...."
- - "Sydney swimmers are the providing the best coaches in Sydney and if you..."
- CastMedium Podcast 090 – Google+ talk
- - "They help the cricket fans to relive those people golden moments of an tournament..."
- - "Really satisfactory post. I simply staggered on high your web log and..."
- CastMedium Podcast 084 – Significant E3 moments in history talk
- - "Pretty impressive work you've performed here. I truly enjoyed reading most of..."
- The Engadget Show – 014: Aaron Woodman, Windows Phone 7, Google TV, MacBook Airs, and more!
- - "Great post thanks for sharing with us… "
- CastMedium Podcast 080 – Media Consumption Corner #3
- - "This is a show I really worth seeing. All the same, it is sheer fun,..."
- CastMedium Podcast 087 – Media Consumption Corner #5
- - "This clip is quite influenced me, and this is one of those good..."
- GWJ Conference Call Episode 210
- - "hey friends its really awesome site for all of you friends..."
- CastMedium Podcast 085 – E3 2011 predictions talk
- - "It was really unexpected. In general, I love movies about mediums..."