iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Podcast Beyond: Uncharted 3 and PSP 2 Bombshells
- - "Thanks for more info. "
- Creative Screenwriting – World’s Greatest Dad Q&A
- - "It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am happy..."
- Idle Thumbs 51: Burnin’ Down the Wolfman
- - "As the admin of this site is working, no question very..."
- Creative Screenwriting – We Own the Night Q&A
- - "Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m..."
- Engadget Podcast 125 – 01.08.2009: CES Day 2
- - "Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I’m going to..."
- - "I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs..."
- - "Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your..."
- Joystiq Podcast 108 – Red Link edition
- - "Thank you regarding giving this greater info. Let me talk about taking that..."
- Engadget Podcast 126 – 01.09.2008: CES day three
- - "Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues...."
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "There are lots of conventional mmorpgs close to, and perhaps..."