iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Joystiq Podcast 108 – Red Link edition
- - "Yesterday, while Ӏ was at woгk, my sister ѕtole my iphone and tested..."
- CastMedium Podcast 086 – E3 2011 talk
- - "Casting takes place at all in traditional ambushes as always. People stand..."
- Engadget Podcast 130 – 01.23.2009: Angry rant edition
- - "Stealth is a big part of Ghost Warrior and certain areas will..."
- - "Once the communication between your credit card processing..."
- - "It’s a joy, shortly put, to see a game like Wakfu reaching..."
- Engadget Podcast 126 – 01.09.2008: CES day three
- - "This is a topic that is close to my heart… Many thanks! Exactly where are..."
- - "I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web..."
- - "I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, because..."
- Engadget Podcast 123 – 12.27.2008: Goodbye 2008 edition
- - "Of course, irons have also evolved a lot and unlike the ancient..."
- 1UP.com down– and out?
- - "Google is a terrific place to..."