iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Diggnation | Episode 208 – Bing, Bang, Boom… And a zap.
- - "The lack of teachers is also the major problem as the people in villages are not..."
- Giant Bombcast 11-23-2010
- - "If student answers completely wrong, teacher gives clue for correct answer...."
- Giant Bombcast 10-19-2010
- - " Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read,essay..."
- - "Teacher should direct the comments and questions back to other students...."
- CastMedium Podcast 090 – Google+ talk
- - "The learning lab is providing the best Maths and English tutor in..."
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "Thanks for gifting the readers such a nice piece of conrtent. I am a..."
- Giant Bombcast 12-14-2010
- - "Computer and internet are necessary for the production and analysis of the..."
- Podcast Beyond, Episode 94
- - "Education should be easily available in the society for the girls as..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 6 – Giant Bombcast
- - " Education is the word which comes in our mind whenever we see books...."
- Filmspotting #325: Fair Game / Top 5 Penn Performances
- - "The study of political sciences and geography are very necessary and..."