iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "just so happens that I 'm looking for an article similar to..."
- Tekzilla 174 – HBO without Cable, Free Defrag Speeds Up Windows!
- - "Trizo latest news – Trizo is a UK based contract electronics manufacturer...."
- Retronauts Episode 82: 12/10/2009
- - "conference equipment hire "
- BlueGamer Bluecast – Live Video Game Talk Radio
- - "Video game merchandise "
- - "magic the gathering cards – Trading cards available at Chaos Cards...."
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "So many learners using your web site information. Your blog supplying..."
- - "This is very impressive and quite innovative. Being a music junkie i really admired..."
- Drunken Gamers Radio 11-14-09
- - "What can be benefited by being drunk? "
- The Totally Rad Show – Episode 136: Finger Twister
- - "I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time..."
- CastMedium Podcast 078 – Games marketing talk
- - "Hello my friend! I want to say thaqt this article is amazing, nice..."