iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- CastMedium Podcast 079 – Portal 2 talk
- - "Podcasts since studying aids have grown increasingly popular, either like a..."
- CastMedium Podcast 085 – E3 2011 predictions talk
- - "Not all people may podcast. Not all people need to podcast. But don't..."
- The /Filmcast Ep. 121 – Paranormal Activity 2
- - "Paranormal Exercise a couple of is basically a lot more from the identical...."
- Tekzilla 174 – HBO without Cable, Free Defrag Speeds Up Windows!
- - "Quartz Glass – Multi-lab offer BNP 2 Machinable Aluminium Nitride in blocks,..."
- - "Trizo latest news – Trizo is a UK based contract electronics manufacturer...."
- Casting Gear 004 – Drunken Gamers Radio
- - "Really you added a new sight of compressor to my knowledge. I am thankful..."
- Giant Bombcast 07-13-2010
- - " https://www.change.org/en-IN/o rganisations/snorin… "
- - "Now a days snoring is a big problem even children also affected in this..."
- Giant Bombcast 08-11-2009
- - "In canada you will find education as really tough thing due to..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "just so happens that I 'm looking for an article similar to..."