iPad discussion is still the focus this week and the impressions have not really changed. Everyone here is a lot more positive on it than almost any other big tech news outlet, but this isn’t too surprising. Andy makes a good case for the iPad not needing true multitasking and argues that it is so fast that it already has a lot of the benefits of multitasking. Even with the “blazing” speed of the iPad, this seems like a bit of a stretch. The battle between Apple and Google continues with the Nexus One finally getting true multitouch....
- Drunken Gamers Radio 11-14-09
- - "What can be benefited by being drunk? "
- CastMedium Podcast 082 – Google I/O talk
- - "This is very impressive and quite innovative. Being a music junkie i really admired..."
- - "Great Blog.. I like your approach to compose.. I bookmark your site join. Keep..."
- The Totally Rad Show – Episode 136: Finger Twister
- - "I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time..."
- - "Your grasp of this topic is astounding. It truly touched me and I’m..."
- CastMedium Podcast 078 – Games marketing talk
- - "Hello my friend! I want to say thaqt this article is amazing, nice..."
- The Totally Rad Show | Episode 112 – Driving Garments
- - "Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from..."
- A Life Well Wasted – Episode Four: Artists, Fans & Engineers
- - "Nice post. I would like to visit again to your website. Thanks for..."
- Podcasters’ Favorite Podcasts | Part 1 – Rebel FM
- - "this is one of the most amazing beautiful things I have ever..."
- Engadget Podcast 127 – 01.20.2009: CES day four
- - "This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for..."